Ty Lac is a wooden lodge overlooking the Lac de Vassivière for leisure holidays, hiking, angling/fishing and other water activities.
In the summer, you can enjoy the green mounts, endless forests as well as water activities (water skiing, canoeing….) . A supervised beach is available 200m from the lodge, and a slipway for your boat at 150m.
Autumns are beautiful, with breathtaking colours, an Indian summer, plenty of mushrooms, boat rides on the lake, and fishing or angling.
In the winter, you will feel you are in Little Scandinavia. The hills are white, the weather is cold and dry, colours are vivid, you can hear the silence and enjoy the warmth of the wood stove inside the lodge. Follow animal tracks in the snow whether on foot or ski touring. An ideal place to celebrate Christmas or the New Year with your family.
In the springtime, nature comes to life, the air warms up, green becomes the prominent colour against the blue of the sky and lake, water activities, hiking and biking can start again.
Ty Lac is accessible all year round for a holiday or a weekend, during the French school holidays.
The lodge provides full comfort:
-a patio facing the lake
- 2 bedrooms (1 with a double bed, 1 with a double bed + a single bed on the mezzanine)
- a fitted kitchen and living room (wifi and multimedia)
-2 shower rooms
- a barbecue
- a private 2000m2 garden
- Coffe make
- Dish Washer
- Electric Owen
- gaz cooker
- Micro wave
- freezer compartment
- Electric heating
- wood stove
- audiovisal and multimedia equipment
- washing machine
- Sheltered storage for bicycles and others
- Products for house cleaning
- waste sorting area
- washing lines
- Baby items provided on request (free)
- Parking space for boat trailer
- Cost charge electric consumption (the meter is read when you arrive and when you leave): heating, dishwasher, light, electric equipment
- tourist tax ( 0,20 euros/day/adult)
- possibility to hire vebd linen (9€ each) et towels (7€ for 1 bath and 2 hands)
- House cleaning if you don't wish to do it yourself (45€)